Tuesday 5 August 2008

The Beginning

This is an outlet for my army building of Games Workshop models across all of their ranges. I'm currently working on an Eldar army as well as an Empire army with the aim of using them to take part in some future tournaments (of which I have never taken part before).
You'll notice the name of the blog is 'closet gamer' which is intentional and a reflection of my current state of mind. I have an irrational fear of letting others know about my gaming obsession which goes some way to explain why I'm using this as an outlet for the fruits of my labour.
I also want to use this blog as a way to allow others to comment on the quality of the army I'm creating, both in terms of the lists, but more importantly, the paint job. So as soon as the pictures go up, any feedback would be apprecitated.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...